Matek has released two ExpressLRS receivers – ELRS-R24-D and ELRS-R24-S.
Both series receiver has an open-source program based on ExpressLRS. The Matek ELRS-R24-D ExpressLRS receiver has diversity antennas (antenna switching diversity) and the most powerful PA/LNA on the ELRS receivers so far and is capable of outputting the 22.5dBm (~180mW) of the telemetry power. The weight of the receiver with two dipole antennas is 3 grams.
You can upgrade firmware either via UART or WiFi! How simple!
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281IMLTRT
- PA/LNA: SE2431L
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: 22.5dbm ~ 23dbm
- SE2431L RX_gain: 12.5dB
- Diversity (antenna-switching), default ANT2
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ 5V pad
- Power dissipation: 40~45mA (before binding), 70~75mA (binding), 90~95mA (wifi mode)
- PCB size: 21mm x 15mm
- Weight: 3g w/ 2 x antennas
- Packing: 1 x ELRS-R24-D, 2 x IPEX MHF1 Antennas
- ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- ELRS-R24-D: enable “USE_DIVERSITY” (checked) when flashing in ExpressLRS configurator