Holybro Tekko32 F4 Metal 65A 4in1 ESC
AVAILABILITY: In Stock (1 items)
1 in stock
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $28.13 with what's this?
- Delivery & Return
- Estimate Domestic delivery options can be calculated at the Shopping Cart.
- Home delivery orders are delivered on weekdays by Australia Post.
- 4 - 7 business days for delivery to metro locations.
- 7 - 10 business days to regional locations including WA, QLD and NT.
- This delivery time frame is subject to changes in circumstances.
- All orders dispatched within 2 to 3 business days.
- See the Delivery Policy for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times.
- Estimate International delivery options can be calculated at the Shopping Cart.
- International Orders will be shipped via Australia Post.
- Any customs or import duties and associate fees may impose on your destination country.
Returns And Exchanges
- Replacemnet warranty only cover for items that are Dead On Arrival (DOA).
- 7 days return policy for all unopened items.
- See conditions and procedure in our Returns Policy.
- Ask a Question
Holybro Tekko32 F4 Metal 65A 4in1 ESC$168.80
Ask a Question
The new Tekko32 F4 Metal is the first 4in1 ESC in the market to adapt to the fast F series MCU. Powerful & reliable metal-cased MOSFET 4in1 ESC with smooth control and quick response.
- New & faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM output up to 96K (default 48K)
- Metal-cased MOSFET for excellent heat dissipation
- Massive on-board capacitance for noise filtering at 2068uf
- 3 oz copper PCB design to allow bigger current and better heat dissipation
- A separate drive & control circuit broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable (from Lipo to 4in1) should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
- Continuous Current: 4 x 65A
- Burst Current: 4 x 75A
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC Telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No Output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 180
- Dimensions: 43 x 44mm / Weight: 15.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5 x 30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
- 1 x Tekko32 F4 Metal 4in1 65A ESC
- 4 x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1 x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable