After the very popular 3-inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series release, iFlight continues to strive to increase performance by coming up with their master Protek series. The Protek CineWhoop has a longer flight experience and weighs less than the previous cinewhoops!
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with the popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
This whoop features durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easily accessible USB port without disassembly, LED battery status and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro.Features:
- No Props or frame in view!
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Wheelbase: 114mm
- Body Size: 91 * 68.7mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5 * 25.5mm / 20 * 20mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 93g (without battery)
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- DJI AIR UNIT
- DJI Digital HD FPV Goggle
- iFlight Nazgul 2525 propeller
- 1 x ProTek25 Frame
- 1 x GoPro TPU bottom stand black
- 1 x iFlight Lipo Strap 15 * 200mm