The RadioMaster Zorro ELRS Radio Transmitter is the best radio in its class. This radio transmitter features an oversized LCD display and officially supports OpenTX and EDGETX Firmware.
It can be charged via USB-C and uses an external 2S power supply. The external module supports both TBS and ELRS.
- External Module Bay Supports TBS / ELRS
- Improved Metal Roller for Precise Control
- Supports External 2S Power Supply
- Supports USB-C direct charging
- Supports OPENTX & EDGETX
- 18350 Battery Compartments
- Ergonomically Designed
- Adjustable Hall Gimbals
- Oversized LCD Screen
- Soft Leather Grips
- Foldable Antenna
- ELRS Model
((!)) Note: 18350 Batteries and SD Card are NOT included.
((!)) Note: ExpressLRS Version.
Converting this ELRS to 4in1 version can be done, by swapping the internal RF module.
RadioMaster Zorro ELRS Radio Transmitter
- Physical dimensions: 170mm x 159mm x 108mm
- Weight: 350 grams
- Operating frequency: 2.400GHz - 2.480GHz
- Internal RF Options: ELRS
- Supported protocols: ELRS
- RF power: up to 250mW (CE and FCC Version will be available)
- Antenna Gain: Folding 2db
- Operational current: 160mA@8.4V
- Operational voltage: 6.6 - 8.4v DC
- Control Distance: Receiver And Power Output Dependent
- Operating system: OpenTX / EdgeTX Compatible
- Control channels: Maximum 16 (Rx dependent)
- Display: 128 x 64 Monochrome LCD
- Battery: 2 x 18350 (Not included)
- Charging: Built-in USB-C Charging
- Gimbal: Hall-effect
- Module Bay: Nano size (Compatible with TBS Nano Crossfire / Nano Tracer / IRC Ghost)
- Firmware Upgrade Method: Via USB or SD card (SD Not included)