The RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Radio Transmitter is the latest in radio transmitter technology. This radio features Hall Gimbals V4.0, an ELRS Internal Module, OpenTX and EdgeTX compatibility, and 2.4GHz radio frequency with 16 Channels. This updated design includes an easily removable battery cover, raised and flat grips for better ergonomics, and improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents. The 4.3″ IPS color display provides easy programming with touch panel precision and the brand new 3.5mm audio headphone jack and built-in dual speakers provide great audio options for pilots!
- Improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear-mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips are included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centre-detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- ELRS versions.
((!)) Note: This is a Mode 2 RadioMaster TX16S Mark II with HALL Gimbals. 18650 Batteries and SD Card are NOT included.
((!)) Note: ExpressLRS Version.
Converting this ELRS to 4in1 version can be done, by swapping the internal RF module.
TX16S Mark II
- Item: TX16S Mark II
- Size: 287 x 129 x 184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz - 2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)； Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- SD card: 256MB by default, 8GB maximum
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6 - 8.4v DC
- Remote control distance: > 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
- 1 x TX16S Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 x 18650 Tray
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Screen Protector
- 1 pair of flat grips
- 1 pair of raised grips (installed on radio by default)
- 1 x TX16S Key Chain