The RP1 ExpressLRS nano receiver is a open-source receivers based on ExpressLRS protocol is an open-source receiver based on ExpressLRS.
It features an ESP8285 MCU and an SX1280 RF chip. The RP1 has a 65mm UFL antenna socket for full-range antenna and built in WIFI so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone.
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 is ideal for FPV racing or Long Range flights.
RP1 ELRS Nano Receiver
- Item: RP1 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Receiver
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna
- Maximum receiver refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 2.2g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm x 11mm x 3mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1 x RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Nano Receiver
- 1 x 65mm UFL 2.4GHz T Antenna
- 1 x User Manual