RunCam Racer camera has been upgraded. Racer 3 now has 1000TVL Super WDR CMOS Sensor, updated firmware and camera case.
Compared to the previous generation cameras, the Moiré interference (noise) is significantly reduced. At the same time, the color is fine tuned as more natural.
RunCam has also optimized the display effect specifically for goggles, especially for OLED goggles. This makes the Racer 3 probably the best racing camera working with OLED goggles*.
The other specs have not changed it has same 6ms latency, joystic/UART control, Super WDR, 160° and 145° FOV width lenses.
(* Actual visual effects should be viewed and compared in a real environment. Due to analog-to-digital conversion, DVR recordings can vary significantly.)
- Model: RunCam Racer 3
- Image Sensor: Super WDR CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Lens: 1.8mm – FOV 160°, 2.1mm – FOV 145°
- Screen Format: 4:3 / Widescreen Switchable
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL Switchable
- Mirror/Flip: Available
- Integrated OSD: Yes
- One Touch Scene Setting: Personal / Lightrax / Darkness
- S/N Ratio: > 50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- WDR: Super WDR
- Day/Night: Auto
- Menu Control: Joystick Control / UART Control Switchable
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Current: 110mA @ 5V / 40mA @ 12V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 5.5g
- Dimensions: 19x9x18mm
- 1 X RunCam Racer 3
- 1 X 6 pin cable
- 1 X Mounting adapter