M9N-F4 series is based on ArudPilots’ AP_Periph firmware, It is a GNSS+COMPASS+BAROMETER+IMU peripheral with CAN/UAVCAN and UART/MSP interfaces, plus 4x spare UARTs, 1x I2C expansion bus for additional peripherals.
M9N-F4 uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-blox NEO-M9N, NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS,Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
M9N-F4-3100 integrates an industrial-grade compass PNI RM3100 which provides high resolution, low power consumption, no hysteresis, large dynamic range, and high sampling rates.
M9N-F4 series is not just a AP_Periph with full AHRS sensors. It can also work as a flight controller with 9 PWM outputs.
- GNSS u-blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass QMC5883L (M9N-F4-5883)
- Barometer DPS310
- IMU ICM20602
- MCU STM32F405RGT6
- MicroSD Socket
- Patch GNSS Antenna 25 * 25 * 4mm
- 4 x spare UARTs(1,2,3,5), UART4 for onboard NEO-M9N
- 1 x CAN, UAVCAN Protocol
- 8 x PWM + 1 x 2812LED outputs
- 1 x I2C, onboard DPS310 & QMC5883L (M9N-F4-5883)
- MicroUSB and DFU button
- Input voltage range: 4.5 ~ 5.3V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 120mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- M9N-F4-5883, 36mm * 36mm * 10mm, 17.3g
- 1 x M9N-F4-xxxx
- 2 x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- 1 x JST-SH-3P to JST-SH-3P 8cm silicon wire
- Mounting base:
- 1 x PCB plate
- 4 x Silicon grommets
- 4 x Nylon standoffs M3x7
- 4 x Nylon screws M3*8
- ArduPilot AP_Periph: F405-MatekGPS
- ArduPilot Plane/Copter/Rover: MatekF405-CAN
- INav Target: MATEKF405CAN