Matek has released two ExpressLRS receivers – ELRS-R24-D and ELRS-R24-S.
Both series receiver has an open-source program based on ExpressLRS. The Matek ELRS-R24-S main hardware architecture is ESP8285 and SX1280 RF chip. It has a built-in ceramic antenna, which is super light and small in size. You can upgrade firmware either via UART or WiFi! How simple!
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, they are very comfortable for FPV race and Long Range FPV. These are very suitable for 3inch drone because of the ultra-light and small size!
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281IMLTRT
- PA/LNA: AT2401C
- Molex 479480001 SMT antenna
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
- Telemetry power: 20dbm
- AT2401C Rx_gain: 12dB
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ 5V pad
- Power dissipation: 40~45mA (before binding), 60~65mA (binding), 90~95mA (wifi mode)
- PCB size: 21mm x 15mm
- Weight: 1.2g
- Packing: 1 x ELRS-R24-S
- ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- ELRS-R24-S: disable “USE_DIVERSITY” (unchecked) when flashing in ExpressLRS configurator