Small size but big power! The iFlight Mini Force is the VTX you need for your next mini build. Small enough to fit into smallest frames, but enough power to get some signal through some of those dense trees. Switchable from 25mW up to 600mW with excellent power output stability.
PIT mode also allows you to power up your quad with pilots nearby without stomping on their frequency.Tips:
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 400 mW, 600 mW
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 5 volts
- VTX protocl: IRC Tramp
- Output 40 channels
- Size: 29 * 29 mm
- Mounting pattern: 20 x 20mm φ3 | 25 * 25mm φ2
- Weight: 4.9g
- 1 x SucceX Mini Force VTX
- 1 x MMCX to SMA Female Adapter Cable 100mm
- 1 x 5.8GHz MMCX straight 65mm antenna
- 1 x SH1.0 6P 100mm cable