SucceX VTX is a new generation switchable pit/20/100/200/500mW video transmitter. It can be used for both race or daily practice. IRC Tramp function helps setting frequency point directly.
The accurate power meets your different FPV requirements. IRC Tramp function is available with SucceX mini F4 and other brand flight controls; SucceX VTX can be connected to SucceX mini F4 directly while can be soldered to other brand flight controls.Features
- Supports the standard 48-channel set.
- Telemetry input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported).
- Change the channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis, and more.
- Variable transmit power from 25mW to 500mW. Use 25mW for a race and then easily switch to 500mW for freestyle.
- Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Input voltage: 2-6S
- 48 standard channels, A/B/E/F/R Band
- Output Power: pit/20/100/200/500mW
- BEC Output: 5V for Camera or FC
- RF Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Size: 26*26mm
- Mounting holes diamension: 20*20mm ø 3 mounting
- 1 x 5.8G SucceX Mini 500mW VTX