The all-new Tekko32 Metal is the first 4-in1- ESC in the market to adapt to the fast F4 MCU. Powerful & reliable metal-cased MOSFET 4-in-1 ESC with smooth control and quick response.Features
- New & faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM output up to 96K (default 48K)
- Metal-cased MOSFET for excellent heat dissipation
- Massive on-board capacitance for noise filtering at 2068uf
- 3 oz copper PCB design to allow bigger current and better heat dissipation
- A separate drive & control circuit broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable (from Lipo to 4in1) should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
- Continuous Current: 65A
- Burst Current: 75A
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Dimensions: 43 x 44mm / Weight: 15.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5x30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
- 1 x Tekko32 F4 Metal 65A 4in1 ESC
- 4 x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1 x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable