Holybro Tekko32 F3 Metal 65A 4in1 ESC
AVAILABILITY: Out Of Stock
The Holybro Tekko32 BLHeli32 Metal ESC with F3 MCU is a 4in1 ESC with metal cased MOSFETs. The onboard F3 MCU allows tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring smooth and fast response.
Using metal case MOSFETs result in better heat dissipation. Tested a short time on 220A in total. The actual performance will be limited by the airflow.
The latest Tekko32 F3 Metal 4in1 ESC has made various improvements on its performance compared to the previous version:
- Better optimized power path, providing a more stable performance.
- Doubled capacity of on-board capacitors, now capable of 2068uf.
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
- The first blheli32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
- PCB with 3oz copper design, capable of handling bigger current, and better heat dissipation capacity.
- The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable (from Lipo to 4in1) should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
- F3(M4 Core) 108Mhz MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
- The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Uses metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
- No output BEC
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Extra capacitor needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Dimensions: 43 x 44mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Weight: 15.8g
- 1 x Tekko32 F3 Metal 65A 4in1 ESC
- 4 x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1 x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable