Holybro's updated Tekko32 45A 4in1 ESC features an F3 MCU to give smooth operation and quick response. Supports 45A continuous current and up to 55A burst.Updates on new version
- Enhanced BEC, withstand voltage up to 80V.
- The first blheli32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 185-195.
- The mounting hole has been changed into M4 with anti-vibration silicone grommet Insert.
- The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- F3 MCU runs double faster than F051
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S Lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
Note: Capacitor recommended for high current or 6s usage!
- Input: 3-6S Lipo input
- Voltage output: (VBAT)
- BEC: No
- Mounting holes: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Dimensions: 44 x 37 x 6mm
- Weight: 13.6g
- 1 x Tekko32 F3 45A 4in1 ESC
- 4 x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1 x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable