BetaFPV GoPro BEC Board For Hero 8
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
To provide more choice for our customers, BETAFPV designed a new BEC board for GoPro HERO8. This BEC board only weighs about 1.5g, which makes your naked GoPro super neat and light. This BEC Board has integrated 5V@2A BEC, stock GoPro buttons, and LED pluggable connectors and remote recording. You don't need to worry about your GoPro turning off during a flight anymore.
Note: The BEC board for HERO8 does not fit the Case V2.
- BEC Board is specially designed for Naked GoPro HERO6/7/8 which weighs about 1.5g, makes your naked GoPro lighter and easy to install on your drone.
- The BEC output voltage is 5V@2A, avoid the accident of power of which is caused by the insufficient power supply for the FC board. Also, stock buttons and LEDs are integrated.
- Integrated GoPro stock buttons, Power/Mode Button, and Record Button.
- Integrated GoPro stock LED to know the status of the camera.
- The pad is available for pilots to control the GoPro recording via the radio transmitter.
- With the pluggable connector, which is easier to connect with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
- Weight: 1.53g / 1.57g
- Output: 5V @ 2A
- Input voltage: 2 - 4S
- Connector: GH 1.25 3P connector
- 1 x BEC Board For GoPro Hero 8
- 1 x GH1.25 Power Cable (80mm 30AWG)
The two buttons on the BEC board have the same functions as the GoPro spare buttons. Three actions we will use frequently.
- Power on-Press the power/mode button, the LED flashes three times and goes out.
- Start recording-Press the "Record" button once and the LED flashes slowly. If the LED flashes once and goes off, it means there is no SD card.
- Stop recording-Press the "Record" button, the LED stops blinking slowly.
STL File For GoPro Hero 8 Case