BETAFPV Nano RF TX module is based on the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link for RC applications. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
BETAFPV Nano RF module is compatible with radio transmitter which has the nano module bay (AKA lite module bay, e.g. Frsky Taranis X-Lite, Frsky Taranis X9D Lite, TBS Tango 2).
Note： Please assemble the antenna before power on. Otherwise, the PA chip in the Nano TX module will be damaged permanently.
Upgrade the Firmware
The stock firmware of the Nano receiver and TX module manufactured by our company is ELRS V1.0.0-RC5 (the fifth release candidate version);
ELRS Innovative team has officially released the first major version V1.0.0 on 17th July. It has some updates :
- 2.4G Nano TX Module supports 500Hz refresh rate;
- Short press the button on the Nano module 3 times to get into the binding status.
High recommend upgrading the TX modules and receivers' to the first major version V1.0.0. Also, pilots could check this Github page for the newest released version if possible.
1. TX module and receiver have to be in the same ELRS version, otherwise, the binding will fail.
2. TX module does NOT support upgrade via WiFi. Please use the ExpressLRS Configurator to upgrade the firmware.
- Packet refresh rate: 25Hz/50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz (2.4GHz)
- RF output power: 100mW/250mW/500mW
- Frequency bands (Nano RF Module 2.4G version): 2.4GHz ISM
- Input voltage: 5V ~ 12V
- USB port: Type-C
- 1 x BetaFPV ELRS Nano TX Module
- 1 x BetaFPV Moxon antenna
- 1 x Nano TX module user manual