BETAFPV Micro receiver is based on the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link for RC applications. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
ExpressLRS PWM Receivers
ExpressLRS now supports direct PWM output from receivers that have been specifically designed for this mode. BETAFPV ELRS Micro receiver features PWM output for the application of fixed-wing, helicopters, RC cars, boats and etc, and supports failsafe function, which can protect RC models from being out of control. Besides, the plug-and-play design makes it very easy and friendly to use.
Note: To work with PWM receiver, please make sure the TX and RX firmware is ELRS V2.0.0.
BetaFPV ELRS Micro 2.4GHz Receiver
- Weight: 4.5g (with antenna)
- Antenna: IPEX MHF + T antenna
- PWM channel: 5 channels
- Serial output protocol: PWM or CRSF
- Size: 19mm * 32mm * 9mm (without antenna)
- MCU: ESP8285/SX1280/SX1281
- Telemetry power: 12.5dbm/17mW
- Frequency bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input voltage: 5V~9V DC @ "+" pad
- Default firmware version: ExpressLRS v2.0
- Adapted RC Model Type: Multirotors, Fixed-wing aircraft, Helicopters, RC Cars, RC Boats and etc.
- 1 x ELRS Micro Receiver
- 1 x BETAFPV 80mm T antenna