The Omnibus F4 Nano V7 flight controller uses the ICM20602 over SPI for the stable flight performance.Also onboard is AB7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omnibus F4 Nano V7 using new target, supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, has 6x Hardware UARTs + 1x I2C.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware
- ICM20602 Gyro Over SPI Bus
- 20 x 20 mm Mounting Holes
- Supports Lipo direct plugin (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Tantalum Capacitors added for noiseless gyro reading
- Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control (next to Video pads)
- FPC port for Frsky RX
- This board now has 6 UART ports
- PWM pads on the corner
- 5V BEC, 2A output
- 25 x 25mm (20 x 20mm M3 mount holes)