The Furling32 series ESC use an F3 processor to provide tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring smooth and fast response compared to the traditional BLheli32 ESC’s. This is a 4in1 ESC ideal for most quadcopter builds as it integrated 4x ESC into a single 30×30 board. In addition the components have all been mounted to a single side (hence the airport name) to make it easier to fit into slammed builds.
This ESC is capable of a continuous 45A output with bursts up to 55A. This ESC also supports up to 6S input, but if you plan to run on 6S we suggest you add extra capacitors to ensure smooth operation.Important
Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage, but the current is very limited. (can't use high KV motor) Drone Parts Garage take no responsibility if the ESC burn or damage due to high amp battery or KV motors been used.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-4S lipo input, works for 6s, but the current is very limited (can't use high KV motor)
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Mounting holes 30.5 x 30.5mm, 4mm (M3 when you put grommets)
- Size: 30 x 36mm
- Weight 7.8