The Airbot F7 flight controller uses the ICM20602 over SPI for ultimate flight performance. Also onboard is an AB7456 OSD chip for fully integrated BetaFlight OSD support.
Other features of the Airbot F7 include: 3-6S direct LiPo input, 6x hardware UARTs, 1x external I2C, 1x external SPI, camera control, onboard flash, a micro RX connector, a 4-in-1 ESC connector, and a low profile for easy installs.
- STM32 F722 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware
- ICM20602 Gyro Over SPI Bus
- 30.5*30.5 mm Mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plugin (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 2A BEC output (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- More UARTs (6xUARTs)
- Supports camera control function
- Supports ext. Gyro box
- Onboard 128Mbit(16MB) flash for blackbox