The Runcam Phoenix 2 Nano is both great daylight and low light FPV camera, equipped with an improved 1/2″ WDR image sensor and high-quality M8 lens. The Phoenix 2 Nano features a high 1000 TVL picture with a 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio option, WDR CMOS, and fast image processing. This Nano camera has the same CPU and 1/2” high-performance image sensor as the RunCam Phoenix 2, however, the RunCam Phoenix 2 Nano produces vivid high-resolution pictures.
Thanks to the 1/2” super global WDR image sensor and the ƒ/2.0 big aperture 7G glass lens, the Phoenix 2 Nano’s low light performance is even better than the RunCam Eagle. The customized high-quality 7 layers of glass lens have a ƒ/2.0 aperture which brings less red lens flare and less purple fringing effect. These lenses are also used on the RunCam Split Nano3. Comparing to the RunCam Micro Eagle, the Phoenix 2 Nano has way less digital shimmer and a much clearer image.
This is one of the best nano FPV cameras on the market with top of the line performance at a competitive price.
- 7G ƒ/2.0 big aperture glass lens. Less red lens flare
- Excellent Image Quality – in day or night!
- 1/2″ big image sensor
- f/2.0 aperture for more light
- Excellent low light performance
- Less digital image shimmer
- New upgraded CPU for better performance
- Better low light performance than even the RunCam Eagle!
- High quality 6 layer glass lens for better picture
- PAL/NTSC & 4:3/16:9 Switchable
- Supports Image Mirror & Flip
- Low latency, high performance