The Matek ASPD-4525 digital differential airspeed sensor has a very low offset, a high resolution and, best of all, does not suffer from the noise induced by long cables and offsets in the ratio-metric output on the analog airspeed sensor.
Featuring a Measurement Specialties 4525DO sensor, with 1 psi measurement range (roughly up to 100 m/s or 360 km/h or 223 mp/h), the ASPD-4525 Airspeed Sensor Kit enables a resolution of 0.84 Pa, with data delivered at 14 bits from a 24 bit delta-sigma ADC.
It also measures temperature to allow calculation of true airspeed from indicated airspeed using the MS5611 static pressure sensor on ASPD-4525. Not influenced by the heat of nearby processing components, it is much closer to the air temperature than with previous analog sensor setups.
- Board Supply voltage: 4 ~ 6V DC
- Sensor: MS4525DO
- Working current: 5mA
- Output: I2C (SCL & SDA)
- Pressure Ranges: 1 PSI (6.89kPa)
- Maximum Pressure: 20 PSI (137.9kPa)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.25% SPAN
- Red LED: power indicator
- JST-GH sequence: 5V, SCL, SDA, GND
- Weight: 3.5g (sensor board)
- 5V to FC 4 ~ 6V
- SCL to FC I2C_SCL
- SDA to FC I2C_SDA
- G to FC GND
- 1 x ASPD-4525 Sensor Board
- 1 x JST-GH to JST-GH 20cm silicon cable
- 1 x Pitot Tube
- 1 x 40 cm clear silicon tubing