The iFlight XING series motor was designed and named after FPV pilot & specialist Patrick Xing. Together, they have designed a one of a kind motor, one that will stand out from the crowd as well as perform great.
Combining IFlight’s high-quality motor production technology with Patrick Xing’s technical expertise, a top-of-the-line motor has been produced. iFlight XING provides incredible power and thrust in a lightweight, one of a kind motor.
The elliptical body, powerful stator with N52H magnets and very small air gap makes iFlight XING series motor incredible new style motors. iFlight continues the tradition excellent products of all different sizes and KVs to meet different pilots’ needs. The 4mm Titanium alloy shaft and high-quality N52H magnets are surrounded by high-temperature resistant windings. This means that the iFlight XING series motor can be pushed to the limit. The sturdy structure and high-quality materials make iFlight XING performs like a beast!
There’s a non-slip design on the contact surface of iFlight XING motor to increase the friction to the propellers. Multi-heat dissipation hole design helps to pull heat away continuously in flight. Standard M3 16mm*16mm mounting pattern at the bottom, adapt to all frames on market. Motor cable length 150mm can meet different requirements whether connecting single or 4 in 1 ESC.
Each motor has been dynamic balanced, all of them have passed the highest standard iFlight manufacturing and assembling procedure.
- Elliptical body, high-strength Titanium alloy shaft
- Large heat dissipation holes design (15℃ reduced compared to same range motor)
- Crush resistant damping bearing, eliminate vibration effectively
- 50%-80% optimal throttle output, best efficiency
- 160mm cable length for different frames and setups
- CNC high-precision machining 7075 aluminum Bell and Base
- 220℃ Pacific Heat-Resistant Copper Wire, Solid Wire Winding
- Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets
- Motor wire protected
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- Dynamically balanced
- 34.6g with wires