The original Atlatl was an excellent VTX for many users, it performed well, however some design choices led to issues for some such as the antenna mounting direction. Holybro has gone ahead and changed a few key elements to make this VTX a serious contender for your quad.
The tiny button is now larger and easier to press, the MMCX connector is now facing outwards, and it now goes all the way up to 800mW for those who are cruising freestyle. Some much-appreciated changes!
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
- LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.