The Micro-FPV quads gives players a lot of fun, but the power is also being upgraded. The new GEP-GR1206 will be a stronger power output. GR1206 will have 3 KV options to meet players’ needs for different situations.
The 4500KV is recommended with 3-inch propeller and 3~4S battery. The 6000KV is recommended with 2.5~3 inch propeller and 3S batteries. The 7500KV is recommended with 2.5 inch propeller and 3S battery.
- The new 1206 brushless motor has a stronger power output
- Lightweight base design, no change in weight reduction intensity
- The upper cover is specially designed for efficient heat dissipation and strong structure
- Precision CNC processing, aviation aluminum 7075 aluminum, high precision, high strength
- N52H magnet is adopted to ensure torque and high temperature resistance without losing magnetism
- NMB520 bearing of Japan ensures low vibration and low noise when the motor runs at high speed
- Excellent heat dissipation structure design and 20% reduction of temperature of the same type of motor
- 180 ℃ high temperature resistant enameled wire
- Reliable magnetic circuit optimization, smoother start