The BETAFPV F4 1S AIO FC (SPI Rx) features four key components: F411 FC, 5A ESC, 25mW VTX, and an SPI receiver. This ultralight FC only weighs 3.92g and still maintains an amazing performance capability.
An excellent choice for your 1S brushless quad!
- Integrated with a 25mW VTX, this AIO board(Frsky/Futaba Rx) is ultralight only 3.92g, which can extremely save the weight of a building drone, perfectly suitable for the 1S weight-sensitive drone such as Meteor65 HD and HX100 SE.
- F4 1S AIO FC(No Rx) not only integrates with the 25mW VTX but also supports a 1-2S power system, which is perfectly suitable for the weight-sensitive drone such as Meteor75 and Beta85 Pro2.
- This AIO board also reserves a Plug & Play port for the C01 Camera, C01 Pro Camera, and BETAFPV Nano HD Camera, no soldering work needed, super convenient for installation.
- Specially added with 2 RGB LED indicators, this board brings the drone an incredible light effect while pilots flying on the night.
- This board can handle 5A continuous current(6A burst), supports the 1S lipo battery, brings the drone a stronger flight performance.
- Come with a BT2.0 connector, it solves the problem of voltage sag, the discharge can be more efficient, which brings this board a better performance on function for power and responsiveness.
Diagram for F4 1S AIO FC(SPI Rx)