F4 1S 12A AIO Flight Controller – A 1S 12A FC for building lightweight 3″ toothpick drones like HX115 SE Toothpick Drone and HX115 LR Toothpick Drone. If you want to try a bigger FPV drone than 65mm/75mm on 1S power, and still want smooth and powerful flying actions, this FC that integrates 1S 12A ESC is definitely your best choice.
What is the update of the ELRS 2.4G V2.0 board?
- Support both 1S and 2S battery now. Only 1S supported on V1.0.
- Use SPI ExpressLRS 2.4 receiver with Betaflight firmware.
- Modify the shape of the board to support 85mm whoop frame. Only toothpick frame supported on V1.0.
- Use the lighter and smaller SH connector instead of USB Type-C.
- F4 1S 12A AIO Flight Controller is the best choice for building ultra-lightweight 3″ toothpick drones like HX115 SE FPV Quad.
- Most of the 1S flight controllers on the market come with 5A ESC by now, but this FC especially integrates 1S 12A ESC, it can provide more sufficient power for 3″ toothpick drones.
- Built-in current meter, 2 programmable RGB LEDs, and SPI Frsky receiver. At the same time, all the pads are left for the external receivers with UART1 and UART2, for buzzers, etc.
- Whoop mounting hole pattern, be compatible with most 1S 3″ frame. Large pads are reserved for solder motor cables, this design will make solder easier.
Note: The default flight controller firmware only supports ELRS V1.0. However, this flight controller can work with ELRS V2.0 by flashing the Betaflight V4.3.0 RC1-RC3 firmware. The target file name is BETAFPVF4SX1280.
Below is the diagram for ELRS 2.4G V2.0 board.
The current meter is integrated on the FC board. Here is the configuration in Betaflight Configurator.