X-Knight Carbon Fiber Frame 3” is released, it is a lightweight carbon fiber assembled frame, only weights 22.79g/pc. With the motor mounting hole 9×9 or 12×12 for M2, this frame kit can fit for the brushless motors like 1404/1606.
This frame is made up of T700 carbon material, which is durable and lightweight. In this kit, you will find arms, a bottom plate and a top plate, which allows you to replace any damaged parts. Nonetheless, the top plate comes with press nuts to make the installation process easy.
- The first version of the BETAFPV assembled lightweight carbon fiber frame. Which is much more suitable for FPV racing drone, high speed, violent move, more flexible and stable.
- X-knight FPV racing toothpick carbon fiber frame consists of 4 arms, top plate and bottom plate. Product top plate with press nuts for easy installation. Lightweight, super-stiff, but power and strong enough.
- Adopted the spraying process with an insulating effect on frame surface, effectively reducing the possibility of component damage caused by electric current.
- This frame kit is made of T700 carbon fiber material with 160mm/200mm wheelbase, the thickness of the solid removable arm is 4mm, guaranteeing the flight power of Quadcopter.
- X-Knight carbon fiber frame kit is compatible with F4 AIO 20A toothpick FC and brushless motors like 1404/1505 series.