Matek CRSF to PWM converters are useful for anyone needing PWM outputs for connecting to servos and other gear on your model.
This little board works with any receiver supporting the CRSF protocol, which includes TBS Crossfire and ExpressLRS receivers. The CRSF-PWM-B has 8 physical outputs and a built-in voltage regulator for an input voltage of 5-30V.
- Compatible with CRSF protocol receiver only
- Support any CRSF protocol receivers (including 433MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz, 2.4GHz)
- 8 x PWM outputs
- PWM frequency configurable (50Hz default, 100,160,330, 400Hz)
- 2 x UARTs (for Receiver and GPS)
- Telemetry ID: RxBt, Curr, Capa, Bat%, GPS, GSpd, Hdg, Alt, Sats
- 5.5~30V battery voltage input @ Vbat pad
- BEC 5V built-in (5A continuous /6A Peak)
- Compatible with external Current sensor (0~3.3V)
- Vbat and Current sensor scale configurable
- Firmware upgradeable
- 33mm x 21mm, 4.6g
- 1 x CRSF-PWM-B
- 3 x Dupont 2.54 pins