iFlight Xing2 2207 – 1855KV Motor
AVAILABILITY: In Stock (1 items)
1 in stock
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $5.66 with what's this?
The XING2 2207 is iFlight predecessor of their current XING series.
Due to the high quality materials used and the durable joint of bell and shaft, they were able to reduce the magnet air gap and stator lamination to a minimum. The smaller the air gap is, the lower that reluctance and the higher the magnetic flux (which is the magnetic analog of current) causing more efficiency and higher power!
- Center slotted N52H curved arc magnets
- XING O-ring bearing gap protection
- Motor wires protector
- Dynamically balanced
- 5mm titanium alloy shaft, our strongest prop shaft ever!
- Crash resistant 7075 aluminum bell
- Smooth and long-lasting NSK 9x9x4 bearings
XING2 2207 - 1855KV
- KV: 1855KV
- Version: CW Screw Thread
- Input Voltage: 3 ~ 6S Lipo
- Max Continuous Power (W) 180s: 841.92W
- Internal Resistance: 50mΩ
- Max Current (60s): 35.08A
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Length: 7mm
- Weight: 31.6g with short wire
- Wire Length: 20AWG 160mm
- Mounting Pattern: 16 * 16mm
- 1 x XING2 2207 Brushless Motor
- 4 x M3 * 6 screws
- 1x M5 Flanged Nylon Insert Lock Nut