BETAFPV SuperD ELRS is the first True Diversity Receiver that applies two antennas, dual receiver chains, and TCXO (temperature compensated crystal oscillator) tech, achieving a super accurate frequency rate and excellent performance in extreme temperature environments.
- A true diversity receiver with two complete RF receiver chains (referring to dual SX1280/SX1281 or dual SX1276), based on the latest official ExprssLRS. It comes with ExpressLRS V3.0.0 firmware.
- Ultralight weight is only 1.1g without the antenna. The receiver board features a reasonable layout and is impeccably clean. Very easy to solder.
- Two Dipole T antennas will create an omnidirectional signal for good signal transmission. Placing the antenna separately and vertically as far apart as possible to get a better signal is recommended.
- Not only it is used for FPV drones but also for FPV fixed-wing, or other FPV aircraft. It has superb performance in long-range flying.
- The 900MHz radio system exhibits greater diffraction ability due to its lower frequency, while the 2.4GHz systems tend to be directional and susceptible to attenuation caused by buildings, foliage, or moisture.
SuperD ELRS Diversity 2.4GHz Receiver
- Item: BETAFPV SuperD ELRS 2.4GHz Diversity Receiver
- MCU: ESP32 PICO D4, dual SX1280 (SX1281) (2.4GHz)
- Telemetry power: 20dBm (2.4GHz>)
- Weight excluding antenna: 1.1g (2.4GHz)
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (ISM) / 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1/U.FL
- Input voltage: +5V DC @ “+” pad
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- PCB size: 22mm x 14mm
BETAFPV ExpressLRS ReceiversSuperD ELRS 2.4GHz Diversity Receiver has dual RF receiver chains with two antennas, ensuring longer and more stable flying for FPV drones and RC airplanes. Choosing a suitable receiver to fly quadcopter or other RC models is very important. BETAFPV ExpressLRS Receivers including ELRS Lite, Nano, Micro, and the newest SuperD, greatly fulfill pilots' requirements for FPV flying.
|SuperD RX||Micro RX||Nano RX||Lite RX|
|Weight||1.1g (2.4GHz), 1.2g (915/868MHz)||3.5g (RX only)||0.7g (RX only)||0.47g (Tower), 0.53g (Flat)|
|Antenna||IPEX MHF1 + T antenna||IPEX MHF1 + T antenna||IPEX MHF1 + T antenna||SMD ceramic antenna|
|RF Chip||Dual SX128X + Dual PA (2.4GHz), Dual SX1276 (915/868MHz)||SX128X||SX128X + PA, SX1276 + PA||SX128X|
|Frequency||2.4GHz ISM, 915MHz (FCC), 868MHz (EU)||2.4GHz ISM||2.4GHz ISM, 915MHz (FCC), 868MHz (EU)||2.4GHz ISM|
|Serial Output Protocol||CRSF||PWM or CRSF||CRSF||CRSF|
|Model Type||FPV Drone, Fixed-wing aircraft||Fixed-wing aircraft, Helicopter, RC Cars, RC Boats||FPV Drone||Whoop Drone|