New 1102 Brushless Motors have been released for stronger thrust in 1S whoop drone with two RPM (revolutions per minute) versions 18000KV or 22000KV, which meets pilots’ needs for different flying purposes. This motor is lightweight at 2.79g/pc and is suitable for most 75mm 1S frames like Meteor75 Frame.
- Adopts the technology of ball bearing, which effectively reduced the friction between bearing surfaces, increased the duration of the motor, and improved its efficiency.
- Lead wire is soldered to the PCB, which allows you to repair it easier once disconnected.
- With exquisite workmanship, provides the most incredible power and thrust in the lightest weight of 2.79g, sturdy structure, and high-quality materials make it performs like a beast.
- Possesses dynamic balance, and crush-resistant damping bearing, which can eliminate vibration effectively.
- The classical 1102 18000KV brushless motors have 37mm/50mm cable length versions. 1102 18000KV motors have a good performance in efficiency and the 22000KV version with higher KV value can provide more thrust for aggressive indoor FPV racing. Whether the classical 1102 18000KV or the new 18000KV version, they have the same performance.
((!)) This is for a set of four motors. Individual sell will not be considered.
1102 22000KV Motor
- Height: 15.2mm / 13.6mm (2022 version)
- Weight: 2.95g/pc (18000KV) / 2.79g/pc (22000KV)
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
- Shaft Length: 5mm
- Motor Mount Holes: 3-M1.4-φ6.6
- KV (rpm/V): 18000KV / 22000KV
- Input Voltage: 1S Lipo
- Plug and cables: Micro JST-1.25 3-pin connector with 28AWG cables
|1102 Motor||18000KV Brushless Motors||22000KV Brushless Motors|
|Application||Cruising, Racing||More powerful for racing|
|Thrust||40.6g (GF-1635-3B)||46.3g (GF-1635-3B)|
|Efficiency||2.11g/w (GF-1635-3B)||1.90g/w (GF-1635-3B)|